Overclock.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
EA servers were down as of last night, they could still be down. Once their back up, friends should be back too.

·
Banned
10,307 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by downlinx View Post
Did anyone else's friends list disappear?
Is there a way to get it back?
theyve been having a lot of issues with the servers and friends list, its supposedly being repaired right now.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
They've been having way to many problems, but at least they have been fixing them slowly. I just want to be able to play.

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lxcivic2k1
View Post

They've been having way to many problems, but at least they have been fixing them slowly. I just want to be able to play.

They've also halted sales of servers til they get the bugs worked out.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Webrider
View Post

I think they actually reset the friends list on purpose. After the reset its been working fine for me.

Agreed, it seems if you re add people it all works as it should - at least it does for me.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by srsparky32
View Post

you know,this is really frustrating. why did we just pay our good money for a game with broken online? i mean seriously...it shouldnt even HAVE to be fixed!

Return/sell it if it bothers you that much. Its not like many games are perfect when they are first released.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.