Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
[01:49] b` MaSaDa: i have no motive to play bc2
[01:49] b` MaSaDa: idk why tho
[01:49] b` MaSaDa: its just the same 3 maps in a circle
[01:50] b` MaSaDa: i already have everything
[01:50] b` MaSaDa: its a great game
[01:50] b` MaSaDa: just not enough content
Thats me.. I come to realize, this game is so great and good, but yet lacks content that is not seen at first glance. I find myself bored already and doing SP again on hard mode to pass time.

Same 3 maps of CONQ like in order, if teams good, its a fast 3 maps.. same for rush etc etc..

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
inb4ahundredpages

·
Registered
165 Posts
thats what was so great about old school FPS like Duke, Wolfenstein, and later on Quake and CS on the HL Engine.

the community maps is what made it sustainable.

Hopefully vendor support for the mod community will continue with the new games.

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
I may have only played 16 or so hours including beta but I have yet to get tired of it. Its actually gotten more fun. I've been playing with a few of my local lan buddies online using our teamspeak server. I love the strategy aspect of the game, when your squad actually works as a team its great.

·
Registered
671 Posts
yea im with you on this one, im only level 18, and im bored of it already. and single player i just played the first few missions and i got bored of it. defineately not the best 50 bucks ive spent on a pc game (my opinion)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikkit
View Post

What ever happened to that day 1 DLC DICE promised?

I was thinking the same thing the other day..

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikkit View Post
What ever happened to that day 1 DLC DICE promised?
It came with your game, Nelson bay and Isla Innocentes are the day one dlc maps.

I think the SP is pretty boring but I've spent over 40 hours playing Rush and Conqest and I've yet to get even remotely bored.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I am enjoying this game both Sp and MP, Still having server side issue's though

While the graphics are great even at med. settings the game still does not have the
open feeling you get when playing BF2 on a 64 player I.O. map.

As for community support being accepted for the game, this is EA so don't hold your breath.

·
Banned
8,014 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kilrbe3
View Post

Thats me.. I come to realize, this game is so great and good, but yet lacks content that is not seen at first glance. I find myself bored already and doing SP again on hard mode to pass time.

Same 3 maps of CONQ like in order, if teams good, its a fast 3 maps.. same for rush etc etc..

3 maps? you fool, there are over 10 maps. There's more than 1 mode too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.