Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the stats are exactly the same. What's the point in all three of them? The look? Just like the 9A-Avtomat or w.e and the SCAR. DICE needs to stop worrying about Medal of Honor for now and fix some of the stuff on BC2. It's still better than MW2 but this goes to show why you should have at least a year between games.

·
The Newt in Overclock.net
3,000 Posts
if you fire a 12-gauge 00-buck shell through a shotgun... I don't care who you are, the accuracy and damage done are going to be very similar.

What I was to see is a .410ga full auto shotty with slugs

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralexh11
View Post

All the stats are exactly the same. What's the point in all three of them? The look? Just like the 9A-Avtomat or w.e and the SCAR. DICE needs to stop worrying about Medal of Honor for now and fix some of the stuff on BC2. It's still better than MW2 but this goes to show why you should have at least a year between games.

The 9A-Avtomat or whatever has 20 bullets and the Scar has 30, that's a pretty notable difference.

The only differences between the shotguns are their reload times and shape.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I personally like the 870. I find it matches my style of shots/reload time and tends to work out quite well with me whenever I play Engineer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts