Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,224 Posts
OCZ has a great overclocking 2G set for around the same price after a rebate...I would expect at least 270-280 with that gskill. You might have to loosen the timings for the speed, but in my mind, I will take high mhz all day long over tighter timings....I've just experienced some seriously rediculous memory benchmarks with my current memory at high mhz, over 8400 everest Read scores..

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolutionsentra

Can you send me a link to the G.Skill memory your running. I'd love to run a 1:1 with 311 FSB.

I would like to, but it seems newegg doesn't carry it anymore...it was $150, lol.
My memory is my secret weapon with benchmarks, etc...
Do a search for 1GBFX. I'm sure it's available at other sites..

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolutionsentra

To bad I can't find a retailer in the US that still carrries it.

dont sell yourself short yet, gskill has a new set of memory with yellow heatspreaders that might have the same potential. It's almost too new to see how some of the sticks are doing, but I know gskill wont disappoint...give it a little more time, and I'm sure there will be an equivalent...I'm gonna go check out some of the sticks right now...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.