Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Sean and I recently built a Bitfenix Prodigy gaming rig. I'm also about to undertake a sleeving and cable management project of every wire inside this bad boy. I'm basically building all the harnesses from scratch, which in a Prodigy, if you want it to look clean, you almost HAVE to. I've found a ton of great info on this site and decided to join in hopes that one day I might be able to contribute.

Below are a few pics of my Prodigy, and specs are in my profile. And I know, I need to hide the wires from the monitor. Working on that.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to OCN and nice rig, cant wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yeah man, show us the innards of that PC.
smile.gif
Have ya ever though about drilling a small hole in the wall and out to hide that wiring on your desk?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As much as I would like to go through the wall with the wires, I rent, and I already used a holesaw to cut the desk/cubby thing to drop the wires down below. But I saved the wood cylinder I cut out and I can patch it all up with wood putty. I'm going to get some raceways and build a channel for the wires to go in. As far as showing you the insides, I'm afraid I cant do that currently, it's atrocious in there. Give me the week to do all my sleeving and shortening/cable building and i'll have plenty of pictures on here for ya.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome to OCN Sean
thumb.gif
Enjoy your stay mate
biggrin.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts