Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy I am using a belkin wireless usb F5D7050. I use the belkin software and the windows WZC softeare to connect. My connection randomly keeps dropping. I have to ether restart my pc or dis/reconnect the adaptor to get it to work again. I have look all over then net with no luck it’s my send adaptor I RMA the 1st one both have same problems on different pcs. Any ideas??

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got first the same problem.
you must be not to far away of the acces point and then it will be all good.
or you just have bad internet connection's

·
Administrator
64,324 Posts
Well to fix this little problem go into network connections and then on the left box in the window select setup new home connection or something like that..but the main thing you have to do is bridge the connection between the computer and the wireless router.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why bridge it . the wirless wprks great it seems to just disconect . it see's the router fine after but wont reconect. have to reboot to get it to

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by scotishhaggis

why bridge it . the wirless wprks great it seems to just disconect . it see's the router fine after but wont reconect. have to reboot to get it to

Like I said i had a similar problem and got a patch off that site and it helped greatly did you try one?But enterprise has a very good point though.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewchamp1232

Have a look at this site don't know if it will help you but I had a similar problem and it helped me greatly. http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Last time i had one of thoese it screwed my connection over pretty darn good...

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazed and confused

Last time i had one of thoese it screwed my connection over pretty darn good...

Really? Totally opposite for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts