Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

With these benchmarking programs like the 3D Mark series

Can you get them on a cd or something coz thier a little big to download on a 56k line
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Pirate

Hey Guys

With these benchmarking programs like the 3D Mark series

Can you get them on a cd or something coz thier a little big to download on a 56k line

Yes you can but you have to purchase them. ---> http://www.futuremark.com/products/

If you want the free version on CD you might be able to get with some one and they can put them on cd for you. I can put 3dmark2001se, 3dmark03, and Aquamark3 on cd for you, just PM me if you want them. I haven't downloaded 3dmark05 yet so I can't offer it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
that very genrous archer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Hey Pirate,

I too will burn a CD or DVD with all the benchies, demos, patches and drivers I have in my download folder. Just contact me if you need them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Road_Star

Hey Pirate,

I too will burn a CD or DVD with all the benchies, demos, patches and drivers I have in my download folder. Just contact me if you need them.


Do you have the 3dmark 05? Along with 3dmark2001se, 3dmark03, aquamark3?

I was going to send Pirate all of them except the 3dmark 05,because I didn't have it yet, but If you have all of them and 3dmark05 that would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Originally Posted by archer_456,

Quote:


Do you have the 3dmark 05? Along with 3dmark2001se, 3dmark03, aquamark3?

I was going to send Pirate all of them except the 3dmark 05,because I didn't have it yet, but If you have all of them and 3dmark05 that would be great.

Yes I do, I would only need cost of shipping. CD would be free but I would need $2 per DVD as they cost pretty much that to buy. The stuff I can put on a DVD would save a great deal of downloading time!

I'm here to help, I have lots of files saved to CDs and data DVD from past years of downloads. I'm like a PackRat, save everthing in case I ever will need it again!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Road_Star

Originally Posted by archer_456,

Yes I do, I would only need cost of shipping. CD would be free but I would need $2 per DVD as they cost pretty much that to buy. The stuff I can put on a DVD would save a great deal of downloading time!

I'm here to help, I have lots of files saved to CDs and data DVD from past years of downloads. I'm like a PackRat, save everthing in case I ever will need it again!


Cool, I found out the cost of shipping would be $5.00 from GA to Aus. If you can and you don't mind PM Pirate and let him know. The only programs I could give him was 3dmark2001se, 3dmark03, and aquamark3. He really wanted 3dmark05 also. Just let me know what you decide before I send a cd.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
He just thinks he wants 05, then he'll run the benchmark and then realize how badly it puts all of our systems to shame and then he'll want to set fire to it...that's about how I felt...but it was fun to watch, even if it was at 15fps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
OK archer_456,

I will do that asap, it's getting late tonight and I have to work for a living so I will get it done right after work tomorrow.

I will see what will fit on a CD and make a list, then a list of what will fit on a data DVD. He can tell me what he needs after that, CD or DVD.

Cheers!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Road_Star

OK archer_456,

I will do that asap, it's getting late tonight and I have to work for a living so I will get it done right after work tomorrow.

I will see what will fit on a CD and make a list, then a list of what will fit on a data DVD. He can tell me what he needs after that, CD or DVD.

Cheers!

Thanks! I'll let Pirate know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Road Star, send me every benchmarking program you have as well as some other stuff you think might be useful to fill that DVD up, get a price up together and if you have a bank account number or a money order address orsomething , email me at [email protected]

Thanks Road Star

Your getting a rep point, so are you Archer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Hey GeNeRaL,

I made 2 DVDs so you can get one too if ya want.


Sorry it took me so long to reply, I 've been working 12 hour days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ThE_GeNeRaL

thanks do you want me to pm my address

Yes, please do. I'm tired and lazy and it would make my life so much easier. LOL

I did not label or mark on the DVDs so you can label them as you see fit. I will go to the post office tomorrow and send them off. I'll give you a total after I get the postage bill.

Hope you enjoy the data DVD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Pirate

Hey Road Star, send me every benchmarking program you have as well as some other stuff you think might be useful to fill that DVD up, get a price up together and if you have a bank account number or a money order address orsomething , email me at [email protected]

Thanks Road Star

Your getting a rep point, so are you Archer

Thanks for the rep point, I burnt the DVD again as I thought the 1st one had to many game demos, I will send both to you, one will be a gift from me. They will go out today 10/22/2004.

I hope you enjoy the DVDs. Cheers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Hi Pirate, GeNeRaL,

It's been 8 days now that the DVDs have been shipped via Air Mail. You should have got them by now. How about a post to let me know you recieved them. I know you are overseas but dang, planes can fly it in 12 hours. LOL

Cheers!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top