Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys recommend? I need a second fan to use on my hyper 212+ and it needs to be from one of those 2 stores.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
You should really get two of the same fan if your planning on doing push / pull otherwise they will eventually kill each other because of too much strain - that being said, the Microcenter near me has High speed Yate Loons for sale, otherwise something such as : Xigmatek XSF-F1251 eXtreme Silent 120mm Case Fan - 72cfm <24 dba

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
if those stats are from reading off of their site, i wouldnt trust them.

yate loons would be the best bang for the buck.

then maybe coolermaster r4's? idk. their stats are wrong on the site too, but they still are pretyt good fans

·
Premium Member
6,030 Posts
When I got my coolermaster I used 2 CM R4's with blue LED's to match my antec case fans. They work great in push/pull.

These are the only fans you should look to from that vendor in your price range

Cheap and works amazing

Buy this and you wont regret it from a cooling stand point:p May be louder than some fans but flow is GREAT for such a cheap fan.. only a buck or two more.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick;13034638
if those stats are from reading off of their site, i wouldnt trust them.

yate loons would be the best bang for the buck.

then maybe coolermaster r4's? idk. their stats are wrong on the site too, but they still are pretyt good fans
Umm nope they are the correct specs
smile.gif

- with coolers its more important to get ones with good static pressure than high speed or CFM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts