Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Old Timer
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best 19" LCD for the money? I was thinking of ether the Hyundai L90D+ or maybe a Dell Ultrasharp. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
I like mine

When I got it was $250 with rebates from the egg.
I did get 1 bad pixel at the botton and it's not even noticable.
12ms 1280x1024, 600CR, .264 pitch and no ghosting in BF2

I did however find a few color tweeks ...red 15 blue 6% and no I'm not color blind

It's now $200 with rebates

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...TTR14=&ATTR15=

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Lozza is looking at the Hyundai L90D, wait a couple of days and see what he makes of it

I just got a 17" Hyundai Q70U and I'm very impressed with it.

·
Old Timer
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must say, that Acer looks sweet! 6ms response time, 700:1 cr, 400 cd/m2 brightness... and all for $280. One thing about it though: Why cant I find it anyware other then TigerDirect?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

·
Old Timer
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange

Yea thats a good monitor REALLY great picture and no ghosting.....its off the chain

Sorry, this is off topic, but I love your sig orange!

Here are some other good ones:

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoaDMTGguy

I must say, that Acer looks sweet! 6ms response time, 700:1 cr, 400 cd/m2 brightness... and all for $280. One thing about it though: Why cant I find it anyware other then TigerDirect?

When I orded it, it was on newegg and thats where I got it from. Like a day or so after I orded it from newegg, they sold out and it soon took it off their site all together. Maby it will come back to newegg soon, but I can't say enough good things about this LCD

·
Old Timer
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Worldestroyer

I personally suggest my monitor, the Samsung 940B. It's a aweomse LCD with a 8ms response time.

I had looked at that one, but the others posted out perform it for less money.

·
Registered
455 Posts
the monitor in my system specs, is excellent, 3ms response time, colors are perfect, no ghosting whatsoever, i think i got it around 350-400, back then it was the fastest response time monitor in the world, they got a 2.5ms now so it will be way cheaper, i would highly recommened the Viewsonic VX924 3ms or 4ms edition.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoaDMTGguy

Whats the best 19" LCD for the money? I was thinking of ether the Hyundai L90D+ or maybe a Dell Ultrasharp. What do you think?

samsung syncmaster 930b

AWESOME MONITOR

·
Registered
886 Posts
Well I was exetremely close to buying that Hyundai L90D, and so I thought i'd have one last check to see if anyone had posted many more. Looking through these that you lot have posted do look good, but the hyundai is for me, I have used Hyundai moniters before, and they are good, very well built, and they last a long time! So I'll have it in a while, but I really need a new psu too, and I need to sell my old computer. Argh!

·
Old Timer
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acturbo

I'll give a second thumbs up on that Acer, I got one for Christmas and it is awesome

Anyone else want to add there thoughts?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have a Hyundai L90D+ and I paid 350 for it and now it is down to 300 on newegg (some places have it for less!) and I have to say it is a phenominal monitor. I had a few complaints but overall it is a great monitor.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts