Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know much about audio, but ive got a fail 6.0 (6.1 i think, subs are in those i posted the pic of below) system (LOLWAT?)

ive got two very small speakers in back, i feel that my setup lacks bass as these speakers are AT LEAST. 32 years old.

I would like a 2.0 (2.1?..) system that sounds really nice (LOTS OF BASS), i will get a sound card later.

Price is not a problem.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljason8eg View Post
Price is a problem or I could recommend speakers/sub/amp that costs say... $2500 or more.

What's your max budget?
I mean just speakers xD
keep it under 500

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by rollinsoundzboy View Post
my vote logitech Z2300 2.1 speakers i myself use them and they are awsome min 200W MAX 400W music-film-games sound brilliant with nice bass....
Impressive, are the z-5500's any better?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Logitech speakers are crap if you want something that sounds good. Z2300 and Z5500 both aren't even worth considering.

Would you prefer powered speakers or passive speakers that require an amp/receiver?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljason8eg View Post
Logitech speakers are crap if you want something that sounds good. Z2300 and Z5500 both aren't even worth considering.

Would you prefer powered speakers or passive speakers that require an amp/receiver?
powered is fine, my upstairs computer doesn't have a receiver so no bananas to that.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrillian View Post
Me? No. just messin'

The error you pointed out is quite funny.
Haha i thought so

so those? i cant seem to find the dimensions of them, how large are those speakers?

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Is there such thing as a good/decent sound system for $500 or less? My in-ear monitors cost more than that. If you want something nice I'd suggest, B&W, Martin Logan or even Paradigm. They have some really nice peoducts that won't break the bank.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts