Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I would say the best cooler for the price/performance would have to be the Hyper 212+, only 30$ish and comes with a fan and u can another buy another fan for push/pull and your good to go.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Scythe Mugen 2 if you're willing to spend 50$ It absolutely crushes other coolers in its price range. Only downside I can think of is the size. Pair it up with some G-751 and you could have a great cooling setup for around $50.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a set (3) of dominator heatsinks, and a set (2) of g skill rip jaws and a set of (2) A-DATA Gaming Series

i forgot i installed 3 dominators and 2 A-DATA Gaming Series so i ordered 2 g skill's...should i replace one for an extra gskill?

·
Premium Member
3,821 Posts
I like the hyper 212+, but there are plenty of good choices at that price. Look for a TRUE used from a new to water cooler if you want bang for $

·
Registered
1,080 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex1234556
View Post

would the hyper 212+ fit into my case with all my hardware?

Yes, as long as your ram isnt to tall. It is designed to fit either a 775 or 1366 type socket.

·
WCG Enthusiast
1,896 Posts
Go used and pick up a Megahalems. I just saw one earlier today for $39 w/ a Slipstream or Noctua 120mm fan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts