Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps I'm a bit spoiled with my fully aluminum Thermaltake Xaser III, but it seems like the quality of new cases are pretty flimsy these days.. I mean the Thermaltake Level 10 looks outstanding aesthetically, but it's thin enough to bend quite easily.

The biggest issue I have with my Xaser III is that it's quite heavy.. but it is a pretty big case.

What would you recommend for the best ATX Full Tower out there? For silent computing, easy access to components, and for lowest temp levels?

Thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
Going from an antec 1200 to a NZXT Phantom this weekend both are constructed very well, I'll give the 1200 the nod for slightly better airflow but ease access to components/cable mananagement goes to the Phantom. All in all I highly recommend the Phantom!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
545 Posts
I had contemplated the HAF X and would have gone with it had I not settled on the Phantom. Im sure I would have been more than pleased as well. I would not hesitate to jump on a HAF case if thats what youre interested in!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamibob;13080763
Just want to point out thst the link you provided is for a haf 932, not a haf x. The haf x is significantly more expensive than the 932, even though they are almost identical in operation and aesthetics.
Yeah, I just noticed that too. Thanks for pointing it out. The HAF X is huge!!! Looks very nice though
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by revlimiter;13080795
Yeah, I just noticed that too. Thanks for pointing it out. The HAF X is huge!!! Looks very nice though
smile.gif
You're welcome. Also, the haf 932 and the haf x have almost exactly the same dimensions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts