1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
medic.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
considering there are 20 snipers in a server at a time, i would say sniper.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Well unfortunately a new player will not have many upgrades that others do. With this in mind the assault class might be a good start, as you can use the grenade launcher to instantly kill many players that you would otherwise lose a shootout with (due to bad starting rifles, magnum ammo, etc).

edit: I forgot to mention, if you pick assault, as soon as you get the ammo pack item, spam them everywhere. Many times as soon as I spawn I switch to the pack and just toss it at a group of people. Helps out engies and snipers a lot and gets you much needed points.

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penecks View Post
Well unfortunately a new player will not have many upgrades that others do. With this in mind the assault class might be a good start, as you can use the grenade launcher to instantly kill many players that you would otherwise lose a shootout with (due to bad starting rifles, magnum ammo, etc).
Agreed. I would start off assault. You can get plenty of kills. You should already have the tube, the standard weapon isn't that bad. Just fire in short bursts. Also, you have plenty of ammo.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Argorn5757 View Post
is there an unlock chart anywhere?

also i just tryed sniper, ***, why cant i run around and no scope like in mw2?? /sarcasm
lol, because its not a crap game, you have to unlock the red dot sight

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Depends what you want to do, the medic probably has the best weapon right now (m60) and you can score a ton of points reviving and healing people. However the engineer/recon class is able to take on people and vehicles . Again it really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Assault class I'm finding kind of meh compared to the original BF2. The assault class use to be super tough in bf2, but in BFBC2 its just as squishy as the others.

·
Registered
666 Posts
It's kind of hard to say which class, because you have to play a bit to unlock anything remotely decent.

But assault since you can 203 your way to your unlock or recon my personal favorite.

·
15,777 Posts
Enjoy your medic nerf

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I played as recon first. After unlocking everything I moved onto medic. I just hate how other medics never seem to throw around medic packs or revive anyone

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by michintom
View Post

I played as recon first. After unlocking everything I moved onto medic. I just hate how other medics never seem to throw around medic packs or revive anyone

they're too busy sniping with their m60's to care.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
elson, i wasnt saying that bc2 is crap im saying mw2 is crap. but yea easiest points are in medic.

·
Banned
3,583 Posts
Recon. It's the first class I started with, then I moved on to Engineer, then assault. I'm not going to destroy my sanctity with Medic until they nerf the LMG's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts