Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Creative+-+Sound+Blaster+X-Fi+Titanium+HD+Sound+Card/1170862.p?id=1218229987574&skuId=1170862&st=creative%20x-fi&cp=1&lp=3

On the website, it says $120, which is a good deal since it's normally $180 on Newegg or elsewhere...

BUT

I just came back from my local Best Buy and they had this for $60! I was only there to buy a 360 but ended up buying this card too because it was so cheap! I don't know if it'll be $60 anywhere else but it's worth a look at your local BB store.

And if anyone around my area is curious, I just bought the last one they had at the Mayfair store so don't bother going there.
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Just called most of the Bay Area stores, all of them have it for the same price of $107.99. I'm not sure where you guys are getting these prices from.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piro Fyre;15236969
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Creative+-+Sound+Blaster+X-Fi+Titanium+HD+Sound+Card/1170862.p?id=1218229987574&skuId=1170862&st=creative%20x-fi&cp=1&lp=3

On the website, it says $120, which is a good deal since it's normally $180 on Newegg or elsewhere...

BUT

I just came back from my local Best Buy and they had this for $60! I was only there to buy a 360 but ended up buying this card too because it was so cheap! I don't know if it'll be $60 anywhere else but it's worth a look at your local BB store.

And if anyone around my area is curious, I just bought the last one they had at the Mayfair store so don't bother going there.
biggrin.gif
If you could possibly go back to that best buy and take a picture of the price or even of the receipt.

Edit: Nvm my best buy has it for $48.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite-;15237521
If you could possibly go back to that best buy and take a picture of the price or even of the receipt.
I would appreciate a scan of the receipt as well.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Are you sure you guys aren't confusing this with the X-Fi Titanium? Or maybe BB got confused and put the Titanium's price on the HD. This is way out there under MSRP.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite-;15237521

Edit: Nvm my best buy has it for $48.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you check?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite-;15237587
I just called best buy and asked for a price check and if they had any in stock.
Man, I just called every single Bay Area best buy, they are all $107.99 or $119.99. Lucky
frown.gif

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Gah. None of the two closest ones have them in stock.

I'm going to check the other ones out for sure though.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite-;15237587
I just called best buy and asked for a price check and if they had any in stock.
I bet they gave you the regular titanium's price. But, hopefully I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
YES!!! Scored one at Best Buy San Jose. Called them and got them to price match the clearance item with a store in Indiana. Only had 1 left! Got it on hold, gonna go pick it up right now!

1 - 20 of 348 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.