Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’ve always read posts and followed on here but never posted but the time has come for me to ask some questions on my first jump into liquid cooling and overclocking so I’m starting with the basics.

So I’m building a new rig will be an i7 8700k with either a 1080ti or a 1180 gtx I plan on overclocking both and running loops to both nothing crazy just a simple loop to both to keep them nice and cool.

Also I’m not trying to max overclocking on Mathis rig just push it a little bit higher to squeeze out some more performance.

So I have watched a ton of videoes on YouTube and jays2cents and Linus etc. I’m looking for a full size case with plenty of room for radiators and extra fans and also some cool lighting. Psu shroud would be excellent. I have been looking at tons of these and have googles etc and seen quite a few but I figured it can’t hurt to get some recommendations from some of you on your favorite cases. Appreciate any ideas please. List 3-4 if u have more than one favorite. Thanks.

·
Overclocker in training
13,924 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
My first case for watercooling will be Jonsbo MOD1 XL.
Option for 2x 360mm radiators, aluminium and tempered glass.

Other case I propose are Lian Li PC-O11, there is a few models depend of price. Dynamic, Air, WXC, ROG Edition.
But best case for me is off course Caselabs S8S in Gunmetal color.

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic is affordable, Jonsbo MOD1 is modern with style with good materials.
I would litterary walk on street naked until police arrest me for Caselabs S8S.
Special because I live in region, pardon only my country where NATO is not welcomed and I support strongly NATO and US Army and Marines and want to open facebook and youtube profile to annoy pro Putins citizens with facts, news and etc... everything what government hide.
They have no arguments and than start to cursed me and that make me so happy, because I know that I annoy them to the bones.

And Gunmetal Caselabs is symbol of American quality and have some military look and it's perfect for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts