Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, as some of you may already know I am doing a build for my parents, and they don't want a fancy expensive eyecandy case. They basically just want something that isn't beige and is sturdy...oh and they want to spend $25 or less on it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That there duke is like the ideal case for my parents, too bad it costs too much! hmm...are there any other cases (possibly not from the egg) that any of you would recommend for under $25?

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Yes, I have been told my avatar rules. That is why I shall never change it! *looks toward the sky, whilst reaching out*

·
Old to Overclock.net
1,752 Posts
Good luck. I recently bought Cooler Master case for 40 bucks and it's got really thin sheet metal. Also a bunch of really sharp points inside too. But for the price it looks good and works for me. I don't think I'd spend any less though unless it's something used.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kagaos
View Post

That there duke is like the ideal case for my parents, too bad it costs too much! hmm...are there any other cases (possibly not from the egg) that any of you would recommend for under $25?

With a PS that not a POS, sorry, not clue!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Look for a cheap Chieftec case. They have amazing build quality for the price and they're cheap too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts