Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a good joystick and i want an awesome combat flight game that i can play over LAN and over the internet. Are there in good ones out there?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
WW2 online has pretty realistic dogfighting & plane physics, BF1942 is good fun flying too, there's IL2 sturmovic which is another good ww2 flying game it really depends what you looking for though whether you modern flight, ww2 flight hell even ww1 flight, whether you want arcade or realistic style flight too!

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
exactly!!!! blow some real stuff up, pull a few G's, shatter some windows.... what better huh? and u get paid!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

exactly!!!! blow some real stuff up, pull a few G's, shatter some windows.... what better huh? and u get paid!

And you get shot at....

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea, we have BF2. We want a sim game with relatively new planes. We want to be able to lock on with missiles as well as dogfighting.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
Come on guys keep on topic!
Gabe I can't think of any games like that apart from BF2 sorry but the flight physics in BF2 aren't very realistic I dunno if MS flight sim has multiplayer on it though

·
Registered
106 Posts
EA's F-15 and Atari's Total Air War.

EDIT they are really old I just noticed though...

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cforce

Old isn't bad though i still play pac-man occasionally on my atari2600 for a bit of old school fun

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cforce

I think me and a buddy used to play F15.. That was a pretty cool game, which I liked because of the realism, and the quality that it was done with. It IS a dinosaur as far as PC games go, but its worth a shot.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
you all dont know the deal.........sorry but LOMAC is the deal, its very hard to learn, you need to be a pilot basically to be able to learn how the radar works not to mention what everything does!!! (lock on modern air combat) Its buggy but there is patches and it kicks bum in the flight sim world!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its well worth getting dont worry about that
http://www.lo-mac.com/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts