Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think? Let me know which credit cards you guys have and why you have them?

Such as...my uncle has a Citibank credit card and Citibank has a Dividends Dollars Program. You basically earn money back from your purchases. Once you earned $50 you call them and they send you a check. [He gets a check pretty frequently too..]

So do you guys have any other credit cards that have these kinds of rewards programs, etc?

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
OMG SCAM!!!

Don't give him your Credit Card info!!!

Nah, i'm joking. My parents won't let me get a CC because they know how i spend my $$$

I heard Washington Mutual is really good, my friend has one and they gave him special offers all the time

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
One Citibank and one American Express. Amex can be your best friend if you have a long history of ontime payments. But, not everyone accepts Amex. So, you need a mainstream card. Citibank was the only credit card I had that kept upping the credit line in massive quantities automatically.

·
Registered
644 Posts
For creditcards, I would go for any card that has the lowest annual fees, the bonus and reward programs aren't really my cup of tea. I prefer to pay for everything in cash. I know the world is rapidly turning away from it, but I want to cling to it for as long as I possibly can.

·
Banned
10,581 Posts
I wouldnt worry so much about annual fees as you should about the interest rate. Be very weary of cards that offer 0%, because that APR is not forever. it's usually only for a few months then skyrockets. APR should be the prime factor in any credit card you get. Worry about benefits secondly.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Any purchase I am forced to make on my credit card, I pay off instantly. Interest isn't too much of an issue for me.
Keep in mind I only use it for ordering the odd computer part online.

·
Banned
10,581 Posts
Well if youve got a grace period and pay it off every month, you're good to go then.

I enjoy the airline miles on my banks visa. Slow to get, but itll "pay off" someday.

·
Banned
4,563 Posts
My favorite credit card is my American Express Centurion. It's made of titanium and everything. Pretty cool, you should see the looks on peoples faces when I whip it out.

·
Banned
148 Posts
My mom has a TD (Toronto Dominion.. it's a bank here) Visa

I use her's when i want to buy stuff online since i cant get one yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts