Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im making a CS 1.6 map with a hidden armory. I was wondering what weapons I should put in there. I already have the AWP but I dont know what else people really like. I was gonna put my favorite weapons in there but I decided to see what other people liked.

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Probably the popular ones like the AK (my fav) or the M4. Possibly the MP5, but that gun is crummy in 1.6. Also for a pistol, the deagle.

·
Banned
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by wowza

Probably the popular ones like the AK (my fav) or the M4. Possibly the MP5, but that gun is crummy in 1.6. Also for a pistol, the deagle.

I was thinking some of the more powerful and expensive weapons.

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
uh, only one I can think of is the AWP.. more expensive? Uh the auto sniper... n00b cannon, uh, the Aug? or the SIG?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I prefer the m4 and AK, but the pump shotgun is pretty good for close - mid range damage. You have much better control and ability to shoot with the firs two though.

Unfortunately though, I'm going to have to say the AWP is best with skill. Get the control and great hand/eye co-ordination and you'll be pwning the CRAP out of people. It's a pretty cheap-ass gun once you get some skill with it. No worries about close range either if you learn how to no scope since it's usually a one-hit kill.

·
Banned
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I can add some M4s and AKs but people can normally afford those after 1 round anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts