Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,

i am just wondering what will be the best degragmenting software to get for my computer, i am a person who rarely defragments there computer but i think its about time i started
. please post the software in which you think is the best and maybe a little description and why its the best in you opinion.

thanks for any help anyone posts, you know i will appriate it XD

Anjokid

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Its detailed. Its just like the old school defraggers with the colourful squares.

If I ran Windows Defragger it would often come back and say that certain files could not be defragged, over & over again.

But when you defrag with this it does a great job, always makes sure there is no fragmented files left

• Rep+
Reactions: anjokid

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great, i will run it later when i goto Ju Jitsu.

Thanks

if anyone has anything please add them i am open to all suggestions.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I suggest Diskeeper. It runs as a service and its constantly defragmenting your computer. But its more then just that, Its like a total drive health program its tells you when you need to tend to them lol. Also it doesn't use alot or really any system resources.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm may try that out then
still looking for more alternatives and see what people think on what people have already suggested.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Diskeeper PRO but you have to pay. Works 100x better than the windows version and it really improve my HD speed (not that i need it already)

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey122687
View Post

Diskeeper PRO but you have to pay. Works 100x better than the windows version and it really improve my HD speed (not that i need it already)

Im pretty sure you have to with O&O so there its pretty much which one performs better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts