Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what dvds/games do you guys use to test surround sound speakers? I just got the Logitech Z5500 and have been itching to try out every single thing in my collection ...

·
Registered
386 Posts
a dvd that has 5.1 dolby digital on it :)

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Something like NFSU, tis THX certified or somthing. CS or a shooter with big guns will be good too...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I would suggest BF1942. The bass even turned down pretty far shakes a heck of a lot just because the explosions are just the right frequency

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
DVD - Drum Line

The final band battle, oh man I heard that at a model room they have at sound advice here and all I can say is wow, best sound ever... But i guess anything would sound/look good in a 200,000 dollar custom theater room.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
3 things i use

MAtrix-revolutions battle and original lobby
BF1942
lots of music

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by loghouse
Hey what dvds/games do you guys use to test surround sound speakers? I just got the Logitech Z5500 and have been itching to try out every single thing in my collection ...

I use Battlefield '42, and for movies I use Blackhawk Down, and the lobby scene in Matrix

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
the matrix revolutions, final fight, and lobby scene in the first one. also use NFSU2, it's THX certified, someone mentioned NfSU, i'd reccomend 2 because it's better sounding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts