Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I'm looking to replace all my fans inside my computer, Currently I am using just a mix of different fans and they are old and very loud and doing a very poor job. I have done some research on fans and have found that the Nactua NF-A14 FLX seems to be one the better ones on the mark. I don't need PWM fans for my case as they will be running off a fan controller to allow me better control of my fans. I am currently unsure of what fan controller to purchase but feel free to make some suggections, If it makes a difference in fan selection I am using the NZXT Switch 810 Full/Ultra Tower case. Also I am running my 2 front fans and bottom fan as an intake and my rear fan and 2 fans on my AIO Liquid Cooler as exhaust. Should I change this up a little bit to get better cooling. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
RitualJman

·
Premium Member
27,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualJman View Post

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to replace all my fans inside my computer, Currently I am using just a mix of different fans and they are old and very loud and doing a very poor job. I have done some research on fans and have found that the Nactua NF-A14 FLX seems to be one the better ones on the mark. I don't need PWM fans for my case as they will be running off a fan controller to allow me better control of my fans. I am currently unsure of what fan controller to purchase but feel free to make some suggections, If it makes a difference in fan selection I am using the NZXT Switch 810 Full/Ultra Tower case. Also I am running my 2 front fans and bottom fan as an intake and my rear fan and 2 fans on my AIO Liquid Cooler as exhaust. Should I change this up a little bit to get better cooling. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
RitualJman
There is going be a noise issue whenever a CLC is used. Their radiators are very restrictive and fans that can push air though them are going to make noise.
I use automatic case fan control, same as CPU and GPU use. This way when they speed up and slow down to keep CPU & GPU cool, case fans do the same to supply CPU & GPU fan with needed cool air. "Ways to Better Cooling" post #5 linked in my sig 1st post in thread is index, click on topics of interest to see them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts