Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have 30% completion but my favorite car i have right now is the audio A3, next i would say is my Hyundai Tiberon- what ever that thing is.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
No offense to anyone, but do they have any real cars in that game, or is it all just rice rockets?
I played the first one demo, and pretty much the only asian car I like is the 350Z
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

No offense to anyone, but do they have any real cars in that game, or is it all just rice rockets?
I played the first one demo, and pretty much the only asian car I like is the 350Z

How is the Audi A3 a rice rocket?

EDIT: Skyline? Coupe?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
their all real cars....miata, RX7/8, hundai, escalade, H2, lincon...others too. my favorite and fastest car is the mazda RX8.......freakin swweeet car, and im finished with the game....your talking about NFSU2 right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

How is the Audi A3 a rice rocket?

EDIT: Skyline? Coupe?

When I played the demo they had everything riced out, was just asking a question. You can make anything a rice rocket, hell I've seen a few riced out Mustang GTs around here...

I like the way the RX-8 looks, but something about a rotory engine just doesn't seem right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:


Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

No offense to anyone, but do they have any real cars in that game, or is it all just rice rockets?
I played the first one demo, and pretty much the only asian car I like is the 350Z

They have Audi cars and a VW golf, which is a rice burner i guess, they also have a subaru wrx which is rally, a new mustang and GTO, umm yeah so your right, rather than that they all are ricers. Oh they also have Escalades, Navigators and H2s but i consider those 50grand black people ricers.

Here is the list

1.1 2003 Peugeot 206
1.2 2003 Ford Focus ZX3
1.3 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS (AE86)
1.4 1992 Nissan 240SX
1.5 1999 Mazda Miata
1.6 2000 Honda Civic Coupe Si
2.1 2004 Hummer H2
2.2 2004 Lincoln Navigator
2.3 2004 Cadillac Escalade
2.4 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6
2.5 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V
2.6 2003 Toyota Celica GT-S
3.1 2002 Lexus IS300
3.2 1998 Toyota Supra
3.3 2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI 1.8T
3.4 2004 Audi A3
3.5 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
3.6 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse
3.7 2004 Audi TT Quattro
4.1 2004 Mazda RX-8
4.2 2003 Nissan 350Z
4.3 2004 Infiniti G35
4.4 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT
4.5 2004 Pontiac GTO
4.6 2005 Ford Mustang GT
4.7 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
4.8 1995 Mazda RX-7
5.1 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
5.2 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

When I played the demo they had everything riced out, was just asking a question. You can make anything a rice rocket, hell I've seen a few riced out Mustang GTs around here...

I like the way the RX-8 looks, but something about a rotory engine just doesn't seem right.

Can't fault the name though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
I wouldn't say a GTO is a ricer, it does have a 350 V8 afterall, but they sure made it look ricey...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:


Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

I wouldn't say a GTO is a ricer, it does have a 350 V8 afterall, but they sure made it look ricey...

Let's get back on topic, whats the best car in NFSU2?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
the best is either the subaru impreza or the rx8. i love them both, and are both the nicest handling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

When I played the demo they had everything riced out, was just asking a question. You can make anything a rice rocket, hell I've seen a few riced out Mustang GTs around here...

I like the way the RX-8 looks, but something about a rotory engine just doesn't seem right.

rotary engines are very well engineered!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top