Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so what is the best downloadable game that is free, I want it for my computer when I am doing other things but need to take a short break and play something for a bit (that doesn't involve a game that requires a CD or whatever).

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
What kind do you want?

FPS: America's army
RTS: Defcon (demo)

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamakazi View Post
Okay, so what is the best downloadable game that is free, I want it for my computer when I am doing other things but need to take a short break and play something for a bit (that doesn't involve a game that requires a CD or whatever).
errm well what type/genre of game do you play the most

answer that and i can help you easier then

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to clarify a bit mroe, I looking for a game I can play and complete in about 10 minutes. Strategy preferably, I am playing Conquest right now (crappy Risk knock off). But it gets old quickly.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamakazi View Post
to clarify a bit mroe, I looking for a game I can play and complete in about 10 minutes. Strategy preferably, I am playing Conquest right now (crappy Risk knock off). But it gets old quickly.
well maybe something like Defcon, or maybe Madness Interactive for a quick flash FPS blast

·
Registered
564 Posts
FEAR Multiplayer - Free, Graphically woo, and provided you don't get addicted, you play just a quick round (If you have the restraint =D) - Not really what you're looking for, but a good game to have anyway.
~Kahuna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts