Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to buy the best full tower case for under $300 from either MSY, PCCG or PCDIY. By 'best' I mean in terms of cooling and space. I also would prefer it to look alright, LED lights do not matter.
To me, the Thermaltake Level 10 GT looks good as does the CM HAF X.

Yes, stock is frustratingly limited. Unfortunately, we don't have good PC stores like Newegg in Australia.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
971 Posts
The Cooler Master HAF X is pretty good. I would suggest the Corsair 800D but the price seems to be quite inflated in AUS...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave12
View Post

i dunno what an 800d costs in australia, but in america i vote it is the best full tower under 250 dollars.

$369.

Quote:
That would bring me to $308. I'd rather keep everything to do with the case under 300 bucks.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaidynM
View Post

$369.

Well then. They are 249.99 usd across the street from my office. What is 250 us in aus? What does it cost to mail u one?

Edit- Fedex says 818.00$ to deliver 8(

·
Storage Nut
21,113 Posts
It is really hard to beat the HAF X for airflow... So that would be my pick.

Also, I know this isn't a full tower but I would also suggest the Corsair 650D. It cools ~ the same as a HAF 932, but is far better quality. Though the HAF X does cool better.

• Rep+
Reactions: JaidynM

·
Storage Nut
21,113 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaidynM
View Post

Seems like HAF X is the popular choice. The HAF X it is then. Thank you all.

You better post pics when you get it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave12
View Post

Well then. They are 249.99 usd across the street from my office. What is 250 us in aus? What does it cost to mail u one?

Edit- Fedex says 818.00$ to deliver 8(

LOL, thanks for the offer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettogeddy
View Post

ive been looking at this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811112342

The HAF X looks to better, thanks though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanWebster
View Post

You better post pics when you get it!

Will do.

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
PC-A77F. Get it at NCIX US (not Canada). They have it for $271. Great deal since they usually cost about $300. If you want a 120mm top, Performance PCs carries the top from Lian Li for the PC-A77f that has 3x120mm openings.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts