Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a new headset. It needs to be durable, comfortable, and have good mic/audio quality.

My budget is $75, what should I get?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Well u should just get head phones with the zalman clip on mic! That mic picks up anything and u can look on here and try to pick up some ad700's And I have those and they sound soo bad ace! I know they. Might be a lol expensive but I know u can get the ad700's cheaper here and they are so comfortable and great head phones

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
These come out to be 89 shipped. Spend the extra 14 dollars and get yourself some real entry level audiophile headphones.

EDIT: Use Bing Cashback to get 2 % off.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by kRze.baLLiN!
View Post

No.

Thanks for such an informative answer. I'm not a frigging audiophile, I need something for gaming and online classes. Durable and comfortable.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I would highly recommend the Razer Moray+.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ysbl
View Post

Thanks for such an informative answer. I'm not a frigging audiophile, I need something for gaming and online classes. Durable and comfortable.

Sorry, it's just all those brands are not good. You are better off pairing a good set of cans with an attachable mic for best quality.

For closed back in your price range.. probably the JVC RX900 ($54+free shipping)

For open back cans.. the Sennheiser HD515 ($66+free shipping)

Then get one of these Zalman ZM-MIC1 (~$8 shipped)

·
Banned
10,327 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralCuster44 View Post
Well u should just get head phones with the zalman clip on mic! That mic picks up anything and u can look on here and try to pick up some ad700's And I have those and they sound soo bad ace! I know they. Might be a lol expensive but I know u can get the ad700's cheaper here and they are so comfortable and great head phones
I find my clip on (based on what I hear from a friend) to be not as clear as it should be. Maybe I need to tweak it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts