Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cooling m/b and cpu only with coolant set to 25C cpu idle 20/ full 32C ...gotta love the boreas...running mem at 1722/25mult for 3.6OC idle 1722mhz...man i love this cooler...if i cant ever find another MTEC controller for backup Im gonna hate getting a rad/fan assy...
LUV MY BOREAS
wink.gif
)
my first stable o/c
PS forgot bumped voltage on cpu up 1 notch
Only thing when i goto rerun windows experience test the fans go wide open and reboot..convert 8 vids at 1 time and no issues at all...go figure..need to update my equip at a l8er time also__note to self__

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Subscribed for the Saturday night entertainment.

Dang ffrazier, I think your brain works faster then your fingers
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrazier1961 View Post

cooling m/b and cpu only with coolant set to 25C cpu idle 20/ full 32C ...gotta love the boreas...running mem at 1722/25mult for 3.6OC idle 1722mhz...man i love this cooler...if i cant ever find another MTEC controller for backup Im gonna hate getting a rad/fan assy...
LUV MY BOREAS
wink.gif
)
my first stable o/c
PS forgot bumped voltage on cpu up 1 notch
Only thing when i goto rerun windows experience test the fans go wide open and reboot..convert 8 vids at 1 time and no issues at all...go figure..need to update my equip at a l8er time also__note to self__
I think he's talking about this:

http://www.overclock.net/t/254676/coolit-systems-unleashes-the-boreas-cpu-gpu-cooler

http://www.overclock.net/t/1526419/boreas-chiller#post_23188560

How long does it take to run superpi 1M with that overclock?

edit: are you saying that the computer restarts while running the windows experience benchmark? If so, that might be an indication of an unstable overclock.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
That's one crazy cooler!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep...about 1-2m tops..got lucky i guess..still puzzling as heck about the windows exp rating reboot but as long as all else is ok "up it to MS"
wink.gif

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my bad i misunderstood what 1M meant...ill get back with ya on that...sry for noob mistake

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol...def does at time...guessing i need to read up a LITTLE more on the subject so I dont look as total an idiot as i do now:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts