Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good image hosting website. I don't want to take extra space on my minus.com account to store images even though I have 10GB of space. Needs to be free and have good features even though it's free. Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I used to use Photobuck but just switched to image shack.

I like how I can upload photos and stuff without having to sign up for an account.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
If you're going to be casually uploading photos, then imgur.

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm looking at photobucket, imgur, smug mug, and photoshop.com. I'm considering flickr, shutterfly, and imageshack.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
flickr isn't good for general photo uploads imo, its more for showing your photos off. I do not like ones where you don't have an account because I like to see all my stuff in 1 easy place, so that rules out imageshack (and imgur? never used it but I get the impression you don't have an account), other than that, they all seem pretty good. Photobucket offers tons of storage and is easy for me.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olli3;15346654
flickr isn't good for general photo uploads imo, its more for showing your photos off. I do not like ones where you don't have an account because I like to see all my stuff in 1 easy place, so that rules out imageshack (and imgur? never used it but I get the impression you don't have an account), other than that, they all seem pretty good. Photobucket offers tons of storage and is easy for me.
You can create an imgur account.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts