Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
8,014 Posts
I wonder how that made it into MDPC, that thing is no where near neat and "clean" looking. Look at the cable management. pfffft

I should have submitted mine when I had it.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I think I saw him in the Lian-Li Owners thread.

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 88EVGAFTW View Post
I wonder how that made it into MDPC, that thing is no where near neat and "clean" looking. Look at the cable management. pfffft

I should have submitted mine when I had it.

You completely misunderstand the entire point of MDPC. It's not about who has the most clean looking case. It's about creativity. The Cable "management" was done on purpose. The whole case is designed around a surgery gone wrong, and it's executed brilliantly.

It's not a "who's dick is bigger" contest. It's praising the work of others. A LOT of effort is put into the cases on MDPC, far more effort than what went into yours.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I think it looks terrible, it took some great ideas (Bloody fingerprint, blood spatter) and then threw them in with crappy ideas like terrible window positioning, terribly thin tubes (They look like straws for christs sake), and absolutely disgusting cable "management" ... I don't know how that passes off as creativity.

Oh, and while we're add it lets add a plastic bag of blood and make it look all the more tacky.

Thing doesn't belong on MDPC, plain and simple.

Honestly the thing that bothers me more than anything else are the windows... They're so out of place.

I have the same case I'm working on (Well, same internals and all around the same.. mine just has a door) and I really think he should've done the windows similar to mine... Makes it look cleaner IMO.

(Sorry for bad quality, just snapped it quick)

His top window goes too far towards the front, should've been just over motherboard... Bottom window is too far in the front while it ignores the back. Makes it look really messy.

·
Networking Nerd
2,330 Posts
Lol this is like a revival of my old thread. Though, more people seem to be agreeing with me in this one lol.

It is what it is and what it is it's still better than mine so I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
They are meant to be veins are far as i can tell. Amazing attention to detail.

I sense nothing but jealousy from most people in this thread

·
a turkey is a bad man
6,432 Posts
Brilliant! I love the cable management an the thin tubing looks like something from a surgery blood spitting out an veins

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Legacy8500 View Post
Lol I am not jealous at all. Looks terrible in my opinion. Does not belong on MDPC as it looks like ****.
This coming from someone who has a HAF 922 for a case.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by legacy8500 View Post
lol i am not jealous at all. Looks terrible in my opinion. Does not belong on mdpc as it looks like ****.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xnine View Post
this coming from someone who has a haf 922 for a case.

+1

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XNine View Post
You completely misunderstand the entire point of MDPC. It's not about who has the most clean looking case. It's about creativity. The Cable "management" was done on purpose. The whole case is designed around a surgery gone wrong, and it's executed brilliantly.

It's not a "who's dick is bigger" contest. It's praising the work of others. A LOT of effort is put into the cases on MDPC, far more effort than what went into yours.
+1 Very creative. I never seen a mess look so good.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts