Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm sure people ask alot about which is the best mobo, and I'm sorry to do it again.

I'm looking to upgade my current Skt A to a 939. I found my MSI K7N Delta-ISLR to be a bit unstable at times. Prone to freezing when doing a heavy work load.

So I'm looking for a good machine thats also stable. I currently do alot of video editing, some in HD, media conversion and DVD authoring, as well as playing my beloved racing (GTR, GT Legends) and shoot em up (doom 3, FEAR) games. I have my eye on a DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D, but I was wondering if there are better mobo's? I'm not a great fan of Asus, which seems to be the most popular, as I've owned two and found them to be unstable and prone to errors and, well, breaking.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
ummm...there is a bit of a diff between a media and a gaming PC. What ASUS models did you own...because i've never had any problems with my 18n-sli deluxe.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Buying parts for your computer you have to do your research, like your doing, but in the end it all comes down to in luck. I mean, look at this, you ever see the same part bench differently, one post will say its the greatest the other says it blows. I usually look for perfect scores, like a good hard drive is the 74 gig raptors have proven them self's good, but iv yet to see a perfect mobo, I guess there's to many factors to consider since a mobo can fit many things into it. I'm going to try the abit fatal1ty, i just like the bay unit it comes with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts