Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my brand new SAMSUNG 2343BWX 2048x1152 monitor from newegg! My monitor hasn't been upgraded in 2 years, it was time. My mother wanted a new one for Xmas, so I gave her my 1680x1050 21" and got me this bad boy

Let me tell you!! Coming from 1680x1050 to 2048x1152 is HUGE!! Some may say nah... LIES!! I have to move my head to see across my desktop sometimes
Picture quality is amazing, contrast is outstanding, controls are so simple even for being touch sensitive (like a iPhone).

Games look..... WOW!!
fantastic at this res!

If anyone is looking for 23" - 24" monitor, I say grab this! People say go for 1920x1080 for games/movies. But for $200 (now $230 on the egg) I couldn't pass this up!

Only cons I have which are personal preference..
-No HDMI (for my xbox 360 to monitor) but that can be HDMI>VGA
-No Speakers (major personal preference)
-Base is a little "shady"

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001317

Thanks OCN for the help once again!

Oh and my eyes hurts because my eyes are adjusting to such a bigger screen

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aick
View Post

pics nao of HR pics and gaming.

gogogo

Yes sir, On it sir!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
thats the only thing i hate about 23" you have to turn ur head to see the other side of the screen, hella tough playing multiplayer!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lokster
View Post

thats the only thing i hate about 23" you have to turn ur head to see the other side of the screen, hella tough playing multiplayer!

nah, just sit back a few more inches and you'll be fine.

·
Banned
5,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lokster
View Post

I can see most of both of my monitors... All 30'' of them (including the null space inbetween them) just fine. I sit far back enough to not have to turn my head at all...

·
Premium Member
8,028 Posts
congrats!! and definitely post pics!

I went from a 22" to my 24" and it was major!

Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts