Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I go safe and buy a good monitor from newegg, best buy or other? Or is it really worth it to get a Crossover or a Yamakasi for the same price and get a great monitor? Any suggestions for the price range? I'm very new at this and reading at the forums it seems that a Yamakasi would be a great buy but is also a gamble unless I get the pixel perfect one? What's the difference between this and the crossover? I want this for gaming.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Risk reward I'm fine with it but I have other monitors at my disposal if my Catleap breaks or if I got a DOA, others can't afford to get one DOA and waste the time needed to RMA and be without their PC. I say they're absolutely wourth it but I wouldn't get a catleap with the many options that have MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better stands (Shimians, crossover, ect and the varying models).

*NOTE* Mine is a 2B so it's an OC-capable monitor or else I would've gotten one with a better stand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.