Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Gravity, lol.

It just has some small pads on the bottom, but it doesn't really need to stick to the table. I can wave my mouse around in the air like a lunatic, but it is not going to go anywhere. Within the confines of the amount of slack I have left on the cable obviously. The spring bit, allows for further movement, but doesn't generally move too much.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I like consistency, so if they move around it will annoy me. I bend my mouse cable and tape it to the table a certain way, no matter where I am.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I find razers to be better than the normal one, as the razer sticks to the surface rather than relying on weight. I got both.

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Retired Moderation
10,698 Posts
My kids felt drag from the mouse cord hanging off the desk drop off and I purchased them the CoolerMaster Skorpion. It's no frills, has some good weight and doesn't move around the place. If it does you just adjust your cord as you may have not enough free.

It gives them the feeling of weightlessness and they no longer feel the drag.

It's rather inexpensive between $19.99 - $14.99 us. Not saying it's the best....as I've only tried this one. Some mouse bungees get more robust which include USB ports, LED lights, etc and cost a lot more like the Roccat Apuri at about $58 us.

Best would be better decided with 'needs' as if you need USB ports then the CM Skorpion or other basic ones aren't better. However if you don't need all the bells and wistles then those like the Apuri are not necessarily the best.

If you ask me what is the 'best mouse bungee' I'd have to generalize it to a bungee that has a substantial amount of weight and holds the cord high enough but to not create drag of it's own being elevated to high.

Hope that helps.
smile.gif

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Using this one, works perfectly. Also if you clean the table and base with isopropic alcohol it will actually stick to the table contrary to popular belief. I have two of them and they both exhibit this behavior.

·
Registered
391 Posts
They are all the same. Get the cheapest one. You can always use two-sided scotch tape if yours doesn't stay in one place.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I always thought they took up too much space and created more problems than were there to solve. An alternative would be the Razer Armadillo2. Does not do the exact same thing, but does help with cable management and might fulfill your needs without looking silly or taking up a lot of space.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The best mouse bungee hands down is the Roccat Apuri. It even has an active 4-port USB Hub that can work with your PC or plug into a wall outlet. I connected mine to my PC to have extra USB ports nicely sitting on my computer desk.

I am also currently in the process of replacing all the LEDs inside of it to match my PC's color scheme.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.