Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started the police academy, and I got a keyboard case for my Nexus 7. I want to use it as a pseudo laptop, but not sure what apps are good for this sort of thing.

Doesn't have to be specific to what I'm doing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
i like using evernote for note taking, its free and syncs to your account so its accessible anywhere.

besides that the google gmail office apps work decent.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droogie View Post

Just started the police academy, and I got a keyboard case for my Nexus 7. I want to use it as a pseudo laptop, but not sure what apps are good for this sort of thing.

Doesn't have to be specific to what I'm doing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Doesn't Android have OneNote and Microsoft Office Mobile App that has Word, PowerPoint and Excel.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryou-kun View Post

Doesn't Android have OneNote and Microsoft Office Mobile App that has Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
They do but it dosen't mean that there isin't something better, I personally hate Onenote and simply don't take general note with android. I like Google agenda for my weekly appointments but I tend to use my brain RAM for the small stuff.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank33 View Post

They do but it dosen't mean that there isin't something better, I personally hate Onenote and simply don't take general note with android. I like Google agenda for my weekly appointments but I tend to use my brain RAM for the small stuff.
Well, it is up the OP personal preference whether he likes the app or not.
Sure, there are ton of great note taking apps on Android, but what matter is the qualities of it not quantities.
tongue.gif

If he prefer this certain note taking apps, then more power to him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts