Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,407 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by arigold
View Post

Thanks.still not GT15's sigh. anymore. How about frozencpu?

Yeah thats another one I forgot to mention. You could always send an email to them and see when they expect availability.

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericeod
View Post

Yeah thats another one I forgot to mention. You could always send an email to them and see when they expect availability.

Thanks dude. Any idea on what I should get for a decent setup?

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,322 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxyy
View Post

This is missing two sites that have great prices...

koolertek.com
svc.com

muchos g...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
1) Performance-PCS (seem to have the best inventory turns at the moment)
2) Sidewinder
3) Frozen CPU (tend to have slightly higher prices)
4) Jab-Tech
5) MicroCenter (for local pickup option in a pinch)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I was trying to figure out what stores carry water cooling parts. Performance-PCS seems to have the best inventory and the store is below my state, so I could get my products faster. That EK Supreme HF Full Gold block sold out fast because it was cheaper than the other EK Supreme HF blocks.

Sidewinder I would go next since the store does have a great selection. jab-tech I have great experience with and went out of their way to ship some items that weren't in stock. FrozenCPU is expensive in my book, but they do have a large selection. MicroCenter would only be a last resort, but I just go there and look for parts. I just wanted to see if TFC Admiral rads have arrived in their stores.

·
Premium Member
7,161 Posts
Just a note about Sidewinder, they have limited ability to do in store RMA's on Swiftech products. I had a pump DOA and was told they could not handle a in store RMA because they were out of stock but another member posted that they bought a 655 the day I posted they were out of stock. It turns out the "out of stock" story is just what they say because they cannot test the pumps in house. Honesty would have been the best policy in this case. Now they are off my "prefered vendor" list for a while, nothing permenant.

I have had some issues with Performance PC's (custom cable they made shorted and took out my 955) they had to sit on the side lines for a while also. They did make good on the cable repair but denied any, even $1.00 store credit to compensate me for my dead 955.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi!

Ride on topic...

Sometime buy gadgets in online stores in China, like dealextreme.com focalprice.com.
They are stores that have good prices on various items, and (normally) free shipping option.

Anyone knows trusted stores (online) that sell parts for PC and WCs in China/Taiwan/Honk Kong also?

It's hard to search on google when it is not western languages, the result is very flawed.

Thank you in advance for help. Best regards!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts