Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the best P67 board. Price is no object.

It needs to have Triple-SLi (preferably PCIe-only). I don't mind a PCIe x8 slot.

Any extra features are welcome.

Thank you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If your P67 EVGA is not good why not checking MSI/ASUS/Gigabyte/ASRock/Biostar/Intel/ECS/Foxconn/Jetway websites and just get what is in your need?

·
Banned
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toine3
View Post

If your P67 EVGA is not good why not checking MSI/ASUS/Gigabyte/ASRock/Biostar/Intel/ECS/Foxconn/Jetway websites and just get what is in your need?

Why do people always assume that my sig rig is my actual rig?

No, that's just a guideline for the near future. See that Vertex 3?

·
Hold on to your butts!
3,213 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Track
View Post

Why do people always assume that my sig rig is my actual rig?

No, that's just a guideline for the near future. See that Vertex 3?

Because you should only put what you own in your sig rig or put "future rig."

·
RTX Sight Unseen
2,373 Posts
LOL @ this, you sig should be what you own. The best board for tri-SLI is the Gigabyte UD7, if you want something better wait for the EVGA solution.

·
Banned
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by microman
View Post

we assume your arent a liar....

It's not a lie. I never said it was my CURRENT rig.

·
Banned
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tconroy135
View Post

LOL @ this, you sig should be what you own. The best board for tri-SLI is the Gigabyte UD7, if you want something better wait for the EVGA solution.

But don't the Gigabyte boards still have BIOS?

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
well you guys don't knwo how EVGA will do, as they have lost a lot of mobo engineers to other companies. Shamino switched back to ASUS and he is the reason that EVGA has the classy, but at ASUS he is just another engineer as ASUS is a HUGE company about 30x bigger than EVGA mobo. LOL he was the one that pushed for volterra VRM, now ASUS doesn't even have vrd12 certified VRMfor P67, its really embarrassing so they don't talk about VRm design much at all.

EVGA recently lost a LOT of engineers to sapphire as they are starting their mobo devision back up.

You choices as of now are Maximum 4 Extreme, P67A-UD7, the asus WS revolution board, and the to be released classy, which i doubt will be special.

I would go with the UD7, i really like mine and in SLI it beats X58 board for two way not three way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts