Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Not directly related to water cooling, but I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased coolabatory liquid pro/ultra and if there was anywhere in Australia that stocks it? Otherwise the cheapest place.

So far it's looking like ordering off the site is going to be the cheapest as it's 7.45 Euros for each stick and 5.55 euros shipping. It still works out really expensive though, I'd be keen for a group buy if anyone else was really keen.

To add I'm not really sure if this is the appropriate section, but I thought it was the most appropriate seeing as that most people that are using this will be having watercooled systems.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Elf View Post

Does anywhere local stock Phobya Liquid Metal? I've had identical results to CLP using it.
I'll have a look later, thanks for the tip though!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
you wouldnt believe the story I have about this stuff, I live in Canada, and ordered it off ebay from the states like I do almost everything..

I get a refund back and it says its illegal to import this material into Canada (which is why I guess I couldnt get it IN Canada)

I sent a message to ebay and they were like "we tried they denied it at the border saying it was an illegal substance"... so I just ordered it off someone on Amazon.ca... lets hope this comes in this time
wink.gif

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwing View Post

you wouldnt believe the story I have about this stuff, I live in Canada, and ordered it off ebay from the states like I do almost everything..

I get a refund back and it says its illegal to import this material into Canada (which is why I guess I couldnt get it IN Canada)

I sent a message to ebay and they were like "we tried they denied it at the border saying it was an illegal substance"... so I just ordered it off someone on Amazon.ca... lets hope this comes in this time
wink.gif
Haha wow, illegal really?
redface.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts