Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there folks

Going to be replacing my CPU cooler sooner or later and I want to throw some AP-15's on it. I have been shopping around for a good retailer for these but most are out of stock and the rest are over priced or like to charge $15 to ship a single fan.

Can anyone recommend the best place to pick up 2 or 3 of these?

Thanks!

·
Retired Reviewer
10,092 Posts
I got a warning about the lack of availability of these a while back, and posted it. People thought it might be a marketing ploy. Well, I'm glad I jumped and bought myself the extra pair of AP-14's I wanted.

Basically, do extensive web searches. Buy them wherever you can find them.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
Hey there folks

Going to be replacing my CPU cooler sooner or later and I want to throw some AP-15's on it. I have been shopping around for a good retailer for these but most are out of stock and the rest are over priced or like to charge $15 to ship a single fan.

Thanks!
koolertek always has them

·
Registered
608 Posts
No one has them, it will be a few weeks until they are available.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
Hey there folks

Thanks!
You might look a getting the S-Flex SFF21G instead as they are widely available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulo dourado View Post
koolertek always has them
Out of stock too. There are rumors going around that they should be widely available in late October, but really no way to know

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah
View Post

Hey there folks

Thanks!

amazon

·
Registered
947 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mimart7
View Post

No one has them, it will be a few weeks until they are available.

i has them for-sale =]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts