Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have an ipod. But it doesn't seem like a good MUSIC PLAYER. Which music pplayer would be best for classic rock/pop songs? Recommend a decent pair of headphones too please.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,183 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xpurpleblob
View Post

I already have an ipod. But it doesn't seem like a good MUSIC PLAYER. Which music pplayer would be best for classic rock/pop songs? Recommend a decent pair of headphones too please.

total budget?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,348 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xpurpleblob View Post
I already have an ipod. But it doesn't seem like a good MUSIC PLAYER. Which music pplayer would be best for classic rock/pop songs? Recommend a decent pair of headphones too please.
Just curious, what is preventing it from being a GOOD MUSIC PLAYER? What's the difference between listening to the same song on your ipod or another device? It's just a hard drive containing your music files.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThumperSD View Post
Just curious, what is preventing it from being a GOOD MUSIC PLAYER? What's the difference between listening to the same song on your ipod or another device? It's just a hard drive containing your music files.
It's a HDD (or flash drive) and a DAC and an Amplifier. Plus all the stuff in between causes sound quality reduction. I have a 5.5 gen iPod and I hate how it sounds even with a Line out Dock and portable amp. My Zune HD sounded much better. But it was only 32Gb and my iPod is 240Gb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,348 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lozanoa11 View Post
It's a HDD (or flash drive) and a DAC and an Amplifier. Plus all the stuff in between causes sound quality reduction. I have a 5.5 gen iPod and I hate how it sounds even with a Line out Dock and portable amp. My Zune HD sounded much better. But it was only 32Gb and my iPod is 240Gb.
Ah got ya
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top