Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i been looking for a good program to dpeed up the fans in both of my 8800 GT's, i have tried rivatunerand evga precision , but no luck so far, any ideas?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
You just listed the 2 that most use. Why can't you get either of those programs to work? What problems are you having.
If the cards are in SLI, then eVGA Precision is the way to go. If the cards are not in SLI, then RivaTuner will work best.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
EVGA Precision 1.5 with up to 4 independent GPU support.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
You just listed the 2 that most use. Why can't you get either of those programs to work? What problems are you having.
If the cards are in SLI, then eVGA Precision is the way to go. If the cards are not in SLI, then RivaTuner will work best.
Well when i try to use rivaruner 2.24 which i thik is the latest one , it does not passthe driver signature , and i cant overclock any of the cards

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
EVGA Precision 1.5 with up to 4 independent GPU support.
with precision im able to overclock only one , but i dont remeber what version of precision i was trying.

i will try to get the screeen that i got so u guys see what im talking about
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
A new version will be out in a week or two that allows multi-GPU overclocking.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
A new version will be out in a week or two that allows multi-GPU overclocking.
Does this mean that eVGA Precision can control all of my cards independently, even if they are not in SLI?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by azcrazy View Post
Well when i try to use rivaruner 2.24 which i thik is the latest one , it does not passthe driver signature , and i cant overclock any of the cards

with precision im able to overclock only one , but i dont remeber what version of precision i was trying.

i will try to get the screeen that i got so u guys see what im talking about

U have to be ****ting me i just need to install the up dates for rivatuner , dam have i been so long away from nvidia?

thanks guys i been at it for over 2 hours , and the only thing i didnt do is click YES when it ask me if i wnted the update for rivatuner , that lame on my part
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Yes.... good for PhysX and Folding.

http://www.overclock.net/software-ne...5-preview.html
I just installed 1.5 as you wrote that. eVGA Precision is now officially the best program for full control of video cards.

Adios RivaTuner

What can be expected from the future release?

*EDIT* I understand now. It will allow OCing of cards like the 9800GX2 0r GTX295. Very nice.
eVGA has been hard at work
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top