Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think is the best. Im talking about good stability and great OC'ing features. Im probly going to come into some extra cash and I still need a nerw mobo this one stinks but was cheap XD!

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Asus's latest the A8N32-Sli is a great board and very stable... as is the DFI SLI-DR but a bit more demanding to OC due to the extensive BIOS options.

• Rep+
Reactions: BountyHead

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So out of all the 939 boards which should i buy im going to buy one right now with 150 being my max on the budget

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
you can get the DFI lanparty nf4 ultra for 130 from newegg. Asus board will be a bit easier to OC, but the DFI will most likely oc more.

the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe is about 150 and is a pretty decent board. you can get a decent oc out of it... you're just limited to 1.55v vcore, 3.0v vram, and you can only run a 1T command rate up to 240htt.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
The EPOX board on my sig. is rather nice. Stable and can overclock rather well (look at my OC). The DFI Ultra is also good. I got one of those for my kid brother and it totally rocks (a little of a pain in the ass to set up).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.