Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get back into racing but all of the current Wheels are overpriced crap or they are too cheap. I looked at most of logitechs stuff but its all overpriced. Are there any good wheel sets with pedals, wheel, and a stick shifter? I also need it to have good drivers and want to play most games with it.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look at the momo but it doesn't come with a dedicated clutch.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really dont want to drop $300+ on a steering wheel. I might as well fix up my brothers car because he's getting a new mustang and i can drive in 2 years... All he really needs is a radiator and a catalytic converter. For all that its like $400. Only another $100 more and i have a real working car. Anything cheaper??
Like $100-$180 with a dedicated clutch and stick.

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jach11;13003847
I really dont want to drop $300+ on a steering wheel. I might as well fix up my brothers car because he's getting a new mustang and i can drive in 2 years... All he really needs is a radiator and a catalytic converter. For all that its like $400. Only another $100 more and i have a real working car. Anything cheaper??
Like $100-$180 with a dedicated clutch and stick.
... a used G27 or G25?
thinking.gif

·
Registered
210 Posts
I picked up my G25 used for $160. I'd say ~180 is reasonable for a used G25, and I wouldn't consider paying more than $200.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts