Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been contemplating on which mouse pad I should buy. Can you guys help me out?. In terms of performance and durability. Which of these pads would you highly recommend?. Qck heavy,roccat taito,hyperX fury,Qpad UC50?.. I use low sens. 1.5 in game.. And g303 mouse. Will they work well with my mouse? Or should I just get the Logitech pads instead?. Suggestions are extremely appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I play at 500dpi 1.2 in game for CSGO. It all depends on whether you want more speed or control. I'm currently using a Corsair MM400 and a Steelseries QcK+. The QcK is very nice for accurate movement. I tend to overshoot with the MM400 but if you have enough mouse control, a sleek hard mat might be what you want. If it matters, I use a Steelseries Rival 100.

I've owned the QcK for just about a year now and it's still holding up perfectly. No fraying, or anything. It cleans very easily and can handle being thrown into a bag and transported. As for the MM400, I've only owned it for a couple of weeks so I can't comment on durability.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm leaning more towards control as I prefer rifles over awp. A little bit of speed wouldn't hurt though. Among the pads I've mentioned including the qck+ which one has the best glide or feel when your swiping?.. I'm considering on trying the new zowie pads,but they aren't available yet in my country and they are really expensive.. More expensive than g100s. Lol what I want is a mouse pad that's inexpensive or at a decent price yet performs really well and suits my gameplay.

·
Mouse lover
2,896 Posts
I'm going to have to say the qck heavy is probably the most consistent mousepad that's a cloth, every other pad that's good has euphoric glide for 2-5 weeks and then it begins to either drag excessively or become very fast/slippery. qck heavy seems to stay the same/improve over time and can be used for up to 12 months or more. Can't say I've had any other pads reach that milestone (cloth)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts