Overclock.net banner

Best Video editing software?

278 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  skatingrocker17
I've been searching around the internet and found that Cyberlink Powerdirector ultra 7 is the best video editor out right now. I also hear that Mac computers have the best video editing software out. I checked out Mac prices and the computers specs were terrible for $2,000. I found an Hp computer for around a $1,000 and seems to be a lot better. But would macs be the overall best decision? here are the specs of the Hp Computer i found.

AMD LIVE!â„¢ Ultimate Digital Entertainment - AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9550 Quad-Core Processor
8GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM memory
1TB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive
High Definition Audio, 8 speaker configurable
NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE graphics card with 256MB dedicated video memory, DVI and HDMI capabilities and support for Blu-ray, HD DVD and Microsoft® DirectX® 10;

So which would be the route to go? Mac or Pc?
My next question is would that computers video card be good enough for high end video editing, and Pc gaming?
Thanks,
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I really like Sony Vegas Pro but it's really expensive but you can get Vegas Movie Studio MUCH cheaper and it's similar.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.