Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Catleap craze, the PCBANK 3VIEW PB2700 seems to have been overlooked.

It's response time measured in at 9.5ms avg vs 11.4ms on the Catleap. It's contrast ratio was measured at 1200:1 vs 1000:1

http://down.playwares.com/xe/files/attach/images/53/880/046/fdac7f4b97dbe8c01002fb0bd7a3e0b8.jpg

Gmarket has it for $225, so it appears to be the same price as the Catleap and Acheivas in Korea. Currently, no Ebay vendor is selling them, but I'm sure if enough of us ask for it, they'll carry it.

Playwares gave it a slightly better review than the Catleap, Acheiva and Crossover.

Anyone else interested?

3View Contrast

Catleap Contrast

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Can it overclock?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnus View Post

Do we have specific details about what panel it uses? (model # wise)
It's definitely a 27" LG IPS -- the playwares.com review says this monitor and the Acheiva, Catleap and Crossover all use the same panel.

Overclocking ability isn't known -- no one here owns one yet.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Quote:
Completely foldable Amazing 2 level Tilt capability
Can be adjusted to user's eye level in different angles making it comfortable

With the completely folding tilt capability, it has very high maneuverability and space-saving capability and provides comfortable views from all angles.
Games and movies can be played and viewed comfortably for a long duration of time.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drka0tic View Post

With the completely folding tilt capability, it has very high maneuverability and space-saving capability and provides comfortable views from all angles.
Games and movies can be played and viewed comfortably for a long duration of time.
So basically you can play xbox under the couch?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by votum View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by drka0tic View Post

So basically you can play xbox under the couch?
Don't be silly. Everyone knows you play consoles from under a pillow fort not the actual couch.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need the pivoting stand for reading scans. And it looks more like a television and less like a monitor to me, for some reason. It's not a big deal but it bugs me. Does anyone know if this model has VESA mount support?

1 - 20 of 624 Posts