Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I play much music from my computer i guess the most of us to that .. but i wonder can i optimize any settings to get better sound ? i plays on my intergreated sound card and i got Logitech X-210 as my speakers

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
I think the only thing you can really do is tweak the settings in your media player. Other than that, since you are using onboard sound, you aren't going to get great sounding music because onboard audio really isn't the best stuff out there.

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
Well, are you getting the music from CDs or are you getting them elsewhere? if youre ripping from CDs I can help you, otherwise I would just leave them as they are and do like chim3ra said and just tweak the EQ.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest , most of my music cames from the internet , i know admin dont like me to write it but , yea now you know maybe you could help me out now then ..

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
your best bet would be to get a good sound card that has the ability to clean up your mp3s... an Audigy 2 or x-fi would do the job

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2

your best bet would be to get a good sound card that has the ability to clean up your mp3s... an Audigy 2 or x-fi would do the job

Yep Xfi is AMAZING.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
what mediaplayer do you use?
i found that windows media player 9 distorts the music and that 10 sounds better, but i use winamp and set the EQ to Headphones\\Laptop Speakers

That jumps the bass up a little and clears up the treble with out killing the quality

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right , thanks guys , its helped a lite bit , i gonna buy a new sound ithink do you know where i could find nvidia soundcards ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts