Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

Community Update

First, I’ll start with the bad news to get it out of the way. We have held onto the 1.2 patch a little longer than we had initially planned. We really felt that it was important to delay the patch and take care of some of the issues that have had the community concerned. This means that it will be released sometime in the next two or three weeks. This, unfortunately, means that the Euro Force Booster Pack will be delayed as well since it relies on the patch. Look for Euro Force to be released in the latter half of February now.

Source

Follow the link and read on. There is more info about fixes.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Woohoo The patch is comming.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Hmm, Another HUGE, Idiotic patch from EA... Sad that they couldn't release it all together as an ACTUAL GAME instead of in 3 seperate downloads...

Aside from that, Does anyone know if you need Special forces in order to play Euro forces?

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by speX

gaaa X( read a interview somewhere (forgot the link) about the new patch for bf2 and some stuff is pretty bad like heli will only be equiped with 8 missles instead of 14..... etc..... dont really want the update X(

Ya but my favorite weapon ((Tank Buster)) will be much more affective on them dreaded tanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
yes and my fav heli will be weaker X( lol grrrrrrr well thers gonna be 2 new unlocks so its all good (i think)

say.. wat rank are u?
im staff sarg

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by speX

yes and my fav heli will be weaker X( lol grrrrrrr well thers gonna be 2 new unlocks so its all good (i think)

say.. wat rank are u?
im staff sarg

I am as well, but only play on weekends and most of time I'm a little lit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts