• Guitar Hero

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • BF2 : Modern Combat

Votes: 6 35.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love BF2 for computer... i don´t know how good it is on ps2.... Some info says 24 players maximum. I think that a GOOD but GOOD bf2 game it´s minimum 32 ppl. i would get the PC version and another 512 mb ram and i think it will do it fine

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
I've got both. If you play online alot, I'd go with BF2. If however, you do more entertaining in person, I'd go with GH.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btw, I have BF2 for PC already, and the PS2 isn't going to be online

·
Registered
539 Posts
Bought GH this friday (played for 5 mins @ a best buy) and lovin it. It is a bit pricey @ $75, but was well worth it. I ended up buying a new ps2 just to get the game. I spent like 250 last week on a ps2, gh and a mem card. Oh well...like i said it was well worth it. Bark at the moon will soon be my ***** on Expert

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
If those are really your two options, I go for Guitar Hero. But that's because I hate war games, blech.

It's really an odd poll, these games could not be more different. What's next, "Should I buy Grand Theft Auto or Pokemon?"

• Rep+
Reactions: bentrinh

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by VulcanDragon

If those are really your two options, I go for Guitar Hero. But that's because I hate war games, blech.

It's really an odd poll, these games could not be more different. What's next, "Should I buy Grand Theft Auto or Pokemon?"

LOL Pokemon...

Seriously though I would go with GH because BF2 not online sucks.

• Rep+
Reactions: bentrinh

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by la4ours

Bought GH this friday (played for 5 mins @ a best buy) and lovin it. It is a bit pricey @ $75, but was well worth it. I ended up buying a new ps2 just to get the game. I spent like 250 last week on a ps2, gh and a mem card. Oh well...like i said it was well worth it. Bark at the moon will soon be my ***** on Expert

Believe me, Guitar Hero is a whole different ball game once you begin to get perfects on Expert difficulty, its SO much more fun. Last weekend pandapimp was over at my house and at first he could barely even do Easy but after like 3 songs he was doing pretty well in Hard and I'm sure he agrees with me that the higher difficulties are much more fun since they fell closer to the real songs

Guitar Hero over BF2 for PS2 any day, if BF2 WAS the PC version then BF2 but BF2 on PS2 is pretty bad IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like I'm getting Guiter Hero

1 - 14 of 14 Posts