Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the caspian boarder trailer did any of you ever notice that on the mini map the jets were represented by tanks? I found it kind of funny since I never noticed it until just now.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
That was probably pre-closed beta. Didn't notice that. And all vehicles are represented with tanks.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratjack View Post

did you even watch the video? or even read my post for that matter?
thumb.gif
Yep, I watched the video
wink.gif

·
Registered
981 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratjack View Post

then why did you say that "they are not" and then said there was something wrong with my game?
Because from many videos that I've seen on youtube (20+), and from playing my game, jets show up as jets......

Don't worry, I'm not losing it
lachen.gif

·
Banned
3,639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboy623 View Post

Because from many videos that I've seen on youtube (20+), and from playing my game, jets show up as jets......
Don't worry, I'm not losing it
lachen.gif
You didn't watch the video. That is the official trailer, not from his game. So the question needs to be asked again: why did you tell him there was something wrong with his game when hes not showing us anything he recorded from his game?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ant View Post

You didn't watch the video. That is the official trailer, not from his game. So the question needs to be asked again: why did you tell him there was something wrong with his game when hes not showing us anything he recorded from his game?
I thought he was showing us one of his trailers that he made, and he was pointing out that in his video, he didn't realize that jets were showing up as tanks...

I am not familiar with the BF3 trailer...

Hopefully this answers your questions
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboy623 View Post

I thought he was showing us one of his trailers that he made, and he was pointing out that in his video, he didn't realize that jets were showing up as tanks...
I am not familiar with the BF3 trailer...
Hopefully this answers your questions
thumb.gif
doh.gif

·
Registered
981 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts