Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as it says its variable times but its within 20 mins or so and it freezes(no audio loop or anything) and i can ctrl alt del and close it.

I tried disabling the Realtek onboard sound (from device manager) and that did not solve the problem. I havent updated the game at all as i have limited bandwidth since im travelling and on vacation.

I will get those updates tommorow but are there any fixes to this or did i buy this game for no reason.

Let me know thank you guys.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one has any fixes for this?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Uh.. What the hell? I'm not sure what that other guy is referring to unless its also you. =.=

Anyways, its just the program freezing am I correct? Have you tried lowering your graphical settings and playing it?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Install the updates first, then see if you have the same issues. Also check to make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.

If you have limited bandwidth, spread the update out over a day or two.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I had the exact same issue, after I installed the latest drivers and game updates it is a lot better, still get the odd freeze here and there though

·
Registered
33 Posts
Try this:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489427021500/

It makes the pc use more memory to run the game.
My pc (now much gruntier than in my sig) would crash 15-30 secs into MP games, so I tried this and it's fine now.

Edit: just seen you are running 64bit so the fix might not work - will post it in case someone else gets here looking for an answer.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im actually having this problem on my laptop, (its still running x64) Asus n55sf(im travelling as some other guy quoted me again to show) so i dont have rig.

Im actually updating now lets see how it goes.

My card,Gt555m, is running on forceware 268.74.

Yeah i tried all settings, even on low it still freezes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts